Freshly crushed grain contains all the vital substances of the whole grain and thus forms the basis for a healthy, modern diet. The grain is gently broken up by the squeezing process and the valuable germ oils, carriers of vital substances and enzymes, remain unharmed. Flake-based treats are chewed more thoroughly than flour products and stimulate intestinal peristalsis far more than ground grain. Flakes are therefore also referred to as the “toothbrush of the intestine”. The consistency of the flakes results in a pleasant chewing sensation and gives them a special taste.
Squeezing mechanism: two nickel-free stainless steel rollers, wear-free operation without gears
Chute: nickel-free stainless steel
Easy cleaning due to open design. We include a small bamboo brush in the box for super easy cleaning.
Frame: solid German beech from certified sustainable forests, surface treated with linseed oil varnish (organic).
1) solid German beech wood, surface treated with organic linseed oil varnish, removable
2) solid German aged beech heartwood, surface treated with organic linseed oil varnish, removable – please note, that this special type of wood does not have have a uniform grain making each hopper unique.
3) solid German walnut wood, surface treated with organic linseed oil varnish, removable. This wood is a very premium wood and is clearly distinguished from the common bright wood tones. Walnut wood is very dark brown, with partially bright splinter wood and sets an interesting accent, especially given the contrast to the beech wood frame.
Flake thickness/strength: continuously adjustable
Flake output: a portion of muesli (50g) takes approx. 20 seconds – turn your oats into flour by re-squeezing oats several times
What can be flaked?: all grains (dry or moist) except corn, as well as various oilseeds, spices, legumes and much more.
Crank: length 20 cm, extra length 25 cm on order (free of charge)
Crank handle material: solid German beech or walnut wood, depending on model.
Screw clamp: for table tops up to a maximum thickness of 4.5 cm, depth of the table overhang: at least 4 cm
Dimensions HxWxD: 24 x 12 x 24cm (with crank)
Weight: 2.2kg (all models)
|Version||Hopper Material||Crank handle||locking screws|
|Beech Heartwood||Beech Heartwood||Beech||knurled nuts|
You can find operating instructions for the table mounted models here.
– Cotton Cover to cover the unit when not in use.
– Grip-Handle to make rotations easier.
There are no reviews yet.