The Brød & Taylor Folding Proofer creates an environment of consistent low-temperature warmth that is vital for many kitchen processes. Gentle and consistent radiant heat rises from the aluminum base plate. Digital temperature controls provide settings from 21–49C. For rising bread, humidity may be increased by using the included water tray (typical humidity is 60-80%).
A thermostat in the base of the Proofer controls the heat within a narrow range, making the Proofer much more consistent than yogurt makers, dehydrators, or ovens on proof settings. Food is warmed with radiant heat from the base and is generally stable within several degrees.
The Proofer creates a consistent temperate environment for rising your favorite homemade bread dough, making yogurt and melting chocolate.
Though spacious enough to hold several loaves of bread or a large mixing bowl, the Proofer has been engineered to fold down flat for storage. It will fit easily in a wide kitchen drawer or with sheet pans and chopping boards. Rack and water tray store inside Proofer when closed.
- Digital temperature control.
- Settings from 70-120F / 21–49C.
- More consistent temperature than yogurt makers, dehydrators, or ovens on proof settings.
- Raise humidity using the included water tray.
- Optional Shelf Kit holds two quarter sheet trays.
How it Works
- Creates consistent low-temperature warmth vital for many kitchen processes.
- Radiant heat rises from aluminum base plate.
- Precision thermostat in base controls temperature.
- Opens and closes in seconds.
- Rack and shelf kit fit inside for storage.
- Interior Dimensions: 15″ x 12.5″ x 8″.
How to Set Up the Proofer
Watch the video for a demonstration of how easy the setup of the Brød & Taylor Folding Proofer really is. Within seconds the proofer is set up and ready to go.
Make Yogurt, Slow-Cook, Temper Chocolate, Proof Dough and much more!
The Brod and Taylor has very precise temperature regulation which makes it ideal for anything that requires a steady temperature. Even slow cooking at 80+ Degrees Celcius is possible with the proofer, meaning you can slow cook your meat in the same pot that you used to brown it.